Published on September 26th, 2017 | by Artan0
Use Social Media to Increase Your Free Traffic
Social media is often overlooked as a method to create an increase in your free traffic. Yet it is significant and can ensure that you have a presence that is solid and that your site is viewed by many.
When you post content that is compelling it wont take long to build a loyal following and that following is going to share with others and they will share with others and so on it goes and soon youll see a significant increase in your site traffic and it will not have cost you anything. There are a number of ways you can achieve this.
1. Create a Facebook page to promote your website.
This is a great way to share informative posts and send your visitors to your site for more related content. Post regularly and always make sure your posts have value and are not just advertising for your site.
2. Twitter is a great way to let followers know that you have added new content or articles to your site.
Its also a great way to build new followers who in turn will take the time to visit your site if you have something of interest/value to offer. Make sure you link your Twitter feed to your website and your Facebook feed to your Twitter account.
3. Tumblr is a social networking site that is often overlooked and yet it is a great tool for bringing free traffic to your site.
It is a blogging service that lets you link easily to the content on your site. It is also different in format than most blogging sites in that the sharing of content is done easily and provides a great way to grow your followers.
4. Pinterest is image based social networking.
It began as a place to exchange recipes and crafts, but has grown into a site with numerous categories and it is one of the fastest growing social networking sites on the internet.
5. Google+ is another social networking site that lets you easily post links to your site and publish content.
It has the potential to reach a very large audience, which in turn allows for fast and free growth of traffic to your site.