Published on March 28th, 2018 | by Artan0
7 Reasons You Need To Blog For Your Business
If you are not blogging for your business then you should be. While many people simply dismiss blogging because of its description as a web diary they are missing a lot of traffic and revenue generating opportunities every day. Are you one of those missing out?
In truth blogs are much more than a simple web diary. They are actually a content management system and/or an easy web site template. Blogging software allows you to begin posting your content to the Internet in minutes.
I have come up with 7 reasons why every business should have a blog :
2. A blog can help you attract new customers. Your blog entries (posts or articles) will become fodder for the search engines and will attract new visitors. If your blog answers the visitors question or attracts their interest you have just found another qualified lead.
3. Blogs often rank higher in search engines . Search engines love blogs. If you design your blog properly then every time you update it the search engines are notified.
Even if you don’t regularly ping most search engines will revisit blogs more frequently. Plus the very organization of a blog lends itself to spidering and good search engine ranking.
4. Blogs can help you establish or build your reputation in a particular field. As your blog grows you will demonstrate your knowledge in your chosen niche.
5. Blogs are good revenue streams. You can add pay-per-click ads, affiliate ads, or sell ad space on your blogs.
6. Blogs are great ways to generate leads. Even if you don’t want to put any advertising on your blog you can use it to promote or capture leads for your own programs.
These are great leads as the fact that they came from your blog means they are already interested in your topic and predisposed to your individual message.
7. Creating your own blog is the easiest way to establish a presence on the Internet. In fact, it is also the cheapest way to get started on the Internet as there are a number of free blogging sites out there.
I started out with http://blogger.com and usually recommend them but have heard others point to several other top blogging sites as well. The blogging software that I now use is WordPress and also happens to be free.
As you can see there are several benefits to starting your own blog. If you can count that many benefits from an Internet marketing technique that is also free and easy then you are foolish not to begin using it for yourself.