Published on August 25th, 2017 | by Artan0
4 Tips to Make Your Facebook Ads Profitable
Facebook ads are a valuable tool, but you need to be using them in the right manner to ensure you are not throwing away your marketing budget. Facebook advertisements are display ads, which means they are not searchable.
1. Place Your Efforts Correctly
People arrive at Facebook to connect with friends/family, not to purchase products/services, so your purpose with your ads is simply to create demands and not fulfill those demands.There are three key parameters to your ad:
1. Image 80% of your ad success is determined by the image so make sure that you give it the research it needs.
2. Headline 15% of your ad success is in the headline.
3. Body 5% of your success is in the text.
2. Choose Images That are High Quality
Since 80% of your ad impact is linked to your image it makes sense that you take the time to find the right image for your ad and that the ad is of the highest quality. Try to use eye-catching, striking images that catch the viewers attention. Dont use images that are distant. Remember your Facebook resolution is 100 pixels (w) x 72 pixels (t). So make sure your image works in that ratio. Even though its a small size you need to make sure you are working with a high quality image.
3. Know Your Audience
When you know your audience you can enjoy the full robustness of Facebooks targeting options so that you can target a specific group of viewers. You can create Facebook ad campaigns that reach deeply into your target audience. You should have the answers to these questions before you start your ad campaign.
* Where does your prospect live?
* How old your prospect?
* What fan pages do your prospects like?
* Can I create my ad so it specifically targets my demographic?
* What kind of a free offer can I use to capture leads?
4. Be Sure You are on Target
You already established your target audience, so make sure you are taking full advantage of this opportunity to reach exactly who you want to reach. When you are choosing your target audience, be careful that you do it correctly. Choose the precise interest options, to really connect with those people that you are targeting.
There you have it 4 tips to help you make your Facebook ads more profitable. Why not put them to work today?